NATURE OF SUPPORT
Competitive School Sport : Increasing pupils’ participation in extra- curricular sport
- Inclusive competitive opportunities( disability/SEN)
- Support with intra and inter school competition co-ordination and delivery
- Organised competitions at local/borough level
- Organisation of a Borough Dance Festival
- Half a term of tennis coaching provided by Dukes Meadow Tennis Centre
Healthy Active Lifestyles: Ensuring all our children have access to regular exercise
- School based Health programmes and intervention strategies
- Change 4 Life club opportunities for ‘inactive’ young people
- ‘Playground Marking’ CPD for teachers / support staff
High Quality Physical Education: Raising standards of all our children in Physical education
- Regular specialist support from qualified PE teachers or qualified sports coaches working with primary teachers to achieve high quality teaching and learning in lessons.
- Specialist support alongside the Primary PE- co-ordinator in curriculum provision, mapping and lesson planning
- Support in monitoring and evaluating the progress of pupils through assessment.
- CPD opportunities for teachers in national and bespoke programmes in PE & Sport.
- Cover to release primary teachers for professional development in PE and sport
- Professional quality assured teaching modules & materials for PE & Sport
- Development of student leadership programmes
Self- Review & Quality Assurance: Measuring the impact of the funding
- Monitoring of pupil progress through assessment in lessons.
- Create/Real PE – online tool for development and self -assessment
- School Games Kite Mark support – monitoring competitive school sport