Here are some of the routines we will follow this term:
- Homework linked to Literacy and Numeracy will continue to be set on a regular basis. Other pieces of additional topic homework will also be given when necessary. Homework is set on a Friday and due in on Wednesday unless otherwise stated.
- Children should bring water to drink throughout the day in a named, spouted bottle and one pencil case containing a pen, pencil, rubber and ruler.
- Please ensure that your child has an appropriate indoor and outdoor PE kit for this term which is fully labelled. PE is on a Tuesday and Thursday.
- Please ensure your child is reading every day preferably to an adult for some of the time. Guided reading books will be sent home again and should be kept in school bags every day as guided reading sessions are at different times and days each week.
- Please support your child to read and write their spelling words every day.
- Mathletics; TT Rockstars and Hit the Button are great sites for consolidating maths topics and practising times tables, number bonds and division. Please encourage your child to do this for 10 minutes, 3 or 4 times during the week.