Our class has been named after the wonderful Julia Donaldson and we will be diving into some of her timeless works, such as ‘Room on a Broom’ and ‘Everywhere Bear.’ We will even have a class bear that the children can take home each week.
English - Autumn One
- Write and perform a poem
- To write an invitation
- To write a letter
- To write descriptive sentences
- Retell a story
Maths - Autumn One
Adding and Subtracting
Science - Autumn One
Animals Including Humans
We will be looking at senses, parts of the body, health and diet.
- Can you label the ear, shoulder and wrist?
- Do all animals have the same senses as humans?
These are just some parts we will be discovering.
History - Autumn One
How diﬀerent or similar is your childhood to that of your parents/grandparents.
- What is my life like?
- What was my parents/grandparents life like?
- Traditional vs modern stories