We have updated our E-Safety contract, which includes the use of all electronic devices such as iPads, laptops, desktop pcs, mobile phones and any other online devices in the future.
We are requesting you to go through the contract with your child/ren and sign as stated. We will also be going through the contracts with the children in school next week as part of our Anti Bullying Week.
Please complete the form by Friday 18th November 2022.
1. At home or school, I only use the computer, i-pad, laptop, apps, sites and games I am allowed to and when I am allowed to
2. I will TELL a trusted adult if I’m upset, worried, scared or confused
3. I will look out for my FRIENDS and tell someone if they need help
4. I KNOW people online aren’t always who they say they are
5. I know anything I do online can be shared and might stay online FOREVER
6. I don’t keep SECRETS or do DARES AND CHALLENGES just because someone tells me I have to
7. I do not SHARE personal information
8. I won’t share or say anything that I could upset another person or they wouldn’t want shared
9. I don’t click on unexpected links or popups, and only download or install things when I know it is safe or has been agreed by trusted adults
10. I use the Google Classroom and the internet safely at home and at school
11. I won’t share or say anything that could upset another person or they wouldn’t want shared.
12. I don’t click on unexpected links or popups
13. I only download or install things when I know it is safe or has been agreed by trusted adults
14. I do not become friends with anyone online when using the computer, i-pad, phone or laptop
15. I respect people’s work – I only edit or delete my own digital work
16. I follow age restrictions when using apps and games
* My trusted adults are The Teachers at School and The Parents / Carers at home
We have read and understood this agreement