We have updated our E-Safety contract, which includes the use of all electronic devices such as iPads, laptops, desktop pcs, mobile phones and any other online devices in the future.
We are requesting you to go through the contract with your child/ren and sign as stated. We will also be going through the contracts with the children in school next week as part of our Anti Bullying Week.
Please complete the form by Friday 18th November 2022.
1. At home or school, I only use the computer, i-pad, laptop, apps, sites and games I am allowed to and when I am allowed to
2. I will TELL a trusted adult if I’m upset, worried, scared or confused
3. I will look out for my FRIENDS and tell someone if they need help
4. I will not share my name with anyone on the computer, iPad or laptop
5.I am KIND and polite to everyone
6.I use the Google Classroom and the internet safely at home and at school
7.I will keep my passwords to myself
8.I do not become friends with anyone online when using the computer, i-pad, phone or laptop
* My trusted adults are The Teachers at School and The Parents / Carers at home
I have read and understood this and signed this agreement on the behalf of my child in Early Years